Monday, April 16, 2007

My very First Blog...

The title says it all... my very first blog.
Thinking of what I want to pen down (key down actually;))...

There are three things which I am totally addicted to at this point in time...

Manchester United
ONE HECK OF A FOOTBALL CLUB!!! Cant put it in a better way. You have to simply watch them play at OT to feel what I feel when I see them play. Have been following them for the last seven years through all the ups and downs the wait has been worth it. Victory is so so sweet. With their current performance... Chelsea... you have been warned... meet you guys at Stamford Bridge. keep a watch on this blog space to know more as we win more!!

SFE & VESIT
SFE, a society to which I have dedicated 2 of my memorable years at VESIT. It has given me a lot to do and feel proud at the end of it all. My last year in the society and college... I want to make it the most memorable year both for SFE and PRAXIS 2007. Till sometime back I was a bit apprehensive of handling both these responsibilities with CAT in Nov 2007 closing in day by day... but with the current batch of juniors and an excellent current TE batch, pulling it off may not be that difficult.

Until I blog again... cya

No comments: